Hypnotherapy Is Your Way Out In A Difficult Situation
Hypnosis is the most effective way to open access to human consciousness and its secret possibilities. In a trance, a person is completely detached from external realities, immersed in personal experiences, difficult life situations and problems. Specialists scrupulously study hypnotic therapy to understand how it works. When an individual is introduced into a trance state, hypnotherapist help to get rid of disorders associated with psychosomatics, the functioning of the immune system, physical and psychological addictions. In addition, it is possible to treat fears with hypnosis.
What problems can hypnotherapist help you to solve?
- Complex, complicated family relationships (threat of divorce, state after divorce, infidelity, jealousy, emotional dependence)
- Difficulties in raising children
- Working with teenagers (motivation to study, antisocial behavior)
- Difficulties in building relationships and personal life
- Assistance in cases of acute and chronic psychological trauma (grief, loss of a beloved one)
- Fears and phobias, various obsessive thoughts or behavior
- Bad mood, apathy, loss of cheerfulness
- Inability to manage your emotions (unreasonable anger, irritability, conflict)
- Self-doubt, low self-esteem, shyness, tightness in the presence of others, guilt and shame, inability to refuse or say “no”
- Addictions (alcohol, gambling, love, nicotine (etc.)
- Eating disorders (overweight, anorexia or bulimia)
- Difficulties in building-developing a career, business
Should You be afraid of hypnosis?
Some people are afraid of hypnosis. What are the reasons for such fears? In fact, any fear is some kind of life experience to which we unconsciously give a negative emotional coloring associated with the avoidance of physical or emotional pain.
Can hypnosis bring pain to a person? Throughout the existence of mankind and long before the invention of painkillers, people used trance techniques, that is, hypnosis, for anesthesia, to accelerate wound healing and general recovery.
Therefore, it’s not about hypnosis at all, but about the people who use it, because almost everything a person does has a dual purpose. The same means, tools, skills can be used both for good and for harm.
Here, as in any business, it is not only the professionalism of a specialist who uses hypnosis in work, in communication or in teaching people that is important. Human qualities, ethical maturity, deep knowledge and understanding of the processes underlying a person’s communication with expert`s unconscious and with the unconscious of other people are important here. So, there is no need to be afraid of hypnosis, because a person is not afraid of something specific. The unknown scares.
Hypnotherapist near you
Have you ever had a question:”How to find a hypnotherapy near me?”. The certified hypnotherapist and Master Practitioner of Neuro-linguistic Programming Fanis Makrigiannis can help you.
To begin with, Fanis Makrigiannis is a successful person, a happy husband of a beautiful woman and a caring father to three daughters. He is ready to help you solve your deep personal problems, especially if you are a resident of the USA or Canada.
In his work, Fanis uses 4 therapeutic modalities:
- Clinical Hypnosis;
- Conversational Hypnotherapy;
- Time-line Therapy;
- Neuro-linguistic Programming.
Now you know who to contact with your problem. Fanis Makrigiannis is ready to help you.
Photo by MK Hamilton on Unsplash